Catch Up - Powering Digital Public Services 2023
Wednesday 08 March to Friday 10 March
On-demand videos of all sessions and speaker slides from Powering Digital Public Services 2023 are now available - watch them from the drop-down menu on the right hand-side of this page.
- Adam Turner, Government and Defra Sustainable Technology Lead, Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Will Joss, Head of Strategy, Central Digital and Data Office, Cabinet Office
- Suraj Kika, Chief Executive, Jadu
- Tracey Boffey, Service Manager Web, Digital Development and Innovation, Wigan Council
- Paul Banks, Assistant Business Partner, Wigan Council
- Amanda Litherland, Business Partner, Wigan Council
- Paul Tait, Delivery Manager, Local Digital team, Department for Levelling Up, Housing & Communities
- Stephen Koch, Executive Director of Platforms, NHS England
- Harriet Green, Chief Executive Officer, Centre for Digital Public Services, Wales
- Rob Miller, Strategic Director Customer & Workplace, London Borough of Hackney
- Kurt Frary, Deputy Director of IMT, CTO, Norfolk County Council, and Socitm Vice President
- Ben Tongue, Digital Net Zero Lead, NHS England
- Damon Crawford, Practice Director, SCC Hyperscale & SCC Cyber
- Daniel Cartter, Head of the Innovation Hub, SCC
- Nadira Hussain, Chief Executive Officer, Socitm
- Richard Groombridge, Strategic Product and Service Development Manager, GeoPlace LLP
Just under 150 delegates took part in this three day online event on digital, data and technology infrastructure exploring where we should focus effort in terms of integration, delivering efficiencies, meeting net zero to power the digital public services of tomorrow.
With thanks to our event partners, SCC and Jadu for supporting the production of this event.