Terms and Conditions
LAST UPDATED: July 12, 2018
We are Informed Communications Ltd and we own and operate the www.UKAuthority.com website (‘Site’). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 7368452 and whose registered office is at 39 Sackville Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 3WD.
Modifications to this agreement
Intellectual property rights
The intellectual property rights in the Site and all of the text, pictures, videos and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Accessing the website
You are responsible for all access to the Site using your Internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error free. In particular, the Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades or maintenance to the Site.
Use of this Site
- use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose, to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others;
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site;
- express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- interfere with or disrupt in any way the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
- modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.
- frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
- create a database by systematically downloading and storing the Site content;
Disclaimer of Warranty
Imitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will Informed Communications be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred on or as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Site.
When accessing links in the Site to third party websites that require you to leave the Site, we do not control those third party websites or any of the content contained therein and you expressly acknowledge and agree that we are in no way responsible or liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of any of such third-party websites.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Commentary, communications and other materials or content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available on or via the Site are for information purposes only and is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore exclude all liability for any loss or damage arising from your reliance on, or use of, such information.