Is public sector procurement fit for the digital age?
Friday 22 October
Are finance, budget and procurement aligned with subscription-based commercial models?
The rapid evolution of technology, agile delivery and cloud infrastructure has led many suppliers to move to PAYG subscription services.
- How does the public sector respond to changing commercial models?
- Does the traditional capex / opex split still work? Are organisations’ chief financial officers aware of the increasing use of subscription and pay-as-you use models by digital service providers?
- What approaches can a digital team take in getting their financial teams onboard with a new approach?
- Should there be one framework agreement – and one price - for all the public sector from every supplier?
On the panel:
- Bobby Mulheir, Assistant Director: Customer Experience, Digital & ICT, Bracknell Forest Borough Council
- Owen Powell, ICT Director, Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust
- Nick Roberts, Head of Government & Public Sector, Rackspace Technology
- Geoff Connell, Director of IMT & Chief Digital Officer, Norfolk County Council
- Joseph Langford, Chief technologist public sector, VMware
- Helen Olsen Bedford, Publisher, UKAuthority
Who should attend this one hour UKAuthority Live webcast?
This one hour live webcast is free to attend for the public sector
All those involved in the procurement of digital, data and technology for their organisation, including, but not limited to: Local Authority / NHS / Police / Fire / Housing Chief Information Officers, Chief Digital Officers, Heads of IT, Heads of and Leads for Finance and line of business departments, Members, Heads / Leaders in Digital and Data, Heads of Customer Services, Transformation or Change
This event is designed specifically for the UK public sector - please register using your public sector email. Please note that registrations from personal email addresses may be rejected.
UKAuthority has full editorial control of this event thanks to support from our programme partner. By registering for this event you agree to the sharing of your name, organisation, job title and work email address with the UKAuthority editorial team and partner organisation hosting this event. If you do not wish this information to be shared, please let us know direct by emailing: [email protected]