Catch Up: AI & Data4Good 2022
Wednesday 12 October to Friday 14 October
On-demand videos of all sessions and speaker slides from AI & Data4Good 2022 are now available - watch them from the drop-down menu on the right hand-side of this page.
183 digital decision makers and leaders from public sector organisations took part in this three day online event on the rapid evolution of public sector data and how it can be used within the application of AI, while ensuring the regulatory limits and high ethical standards are maintained.
- Dr Susheel Varma, Head of AI & Data Science, ICO
- Tom Smith, Chief Data Officer, Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities
- Oliver Janson, Business Intelligence Product Manager, National Trust
- Carl Dalby, Risk Specialist, Nuclear Decommissioning Authority
- Peter Jackson, Principal Research Analyst, Dorset Council
- Dawn Monaghan, Interim Director of IG Policy, Ethics and Head of Profession, NHSE
- Kate Hemstock, Principal Consultant: Data & Insight, Agilisys
- Jonathan Dowey, Head of Performance and Insight, Avon and Somerset Police
- Tom Day, Local Government Client Director, Hitachi Solutions
- Bradley Coupar, Smart Places Project Manager, Sutton Council
- Adrian Walker, T-Projects Manager, City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council
- Professor Andrew Wilson, chair in Forensic & Archaeological Sciences, University of Bradford
- Dr Sam Prodger, Head of Data Operations and Applications, RNLI
- Brhmie Balaram, Head of AI Research & Ethics, NHS AI Lab
- Jay Saggar, Programme Manager: Data, Loti
With thanks to our event partners, Agilisys, Alteryx and Hitachi Solutions for supporting the production of this event.
AI & Data4Good 2023
Next year's event takes place on 18-20 October. If you would like more information about speaker and partner opportunities, please contact [email protected] and for general event information including registration: [email protected]