Automation & Bots4Good
Wednesday 22 November to Friday 24 November
Time: 11:00-12:30 via Teams Live
Unlocking data and processes with automation
Automation is becoming a fixture, with most organisations either deploying the technology or seriously investigating its potential to take on high volume, mundane tasks with the promise of high productivity, increased accuracy and freeing up staff for more challenging work. Bridging the gap between legacy systems and modern digital services, the latest crop of intelligent tools can help take the load in a financially restrained public sector.
The online event will bring together a number of public sector officials and industry representatives to share examples of what can be achieved and perspectives on the future of the technology in public services.
2023's agenda is currently under construction - for information about speaker and partner opportunities, contact [email protected]
In 2022, over 200 digital decision makers and leaders from public sector organisations took part to obtain insights on the issue and speakers included:
- Saf Angelo, Assistant Director Digital Productivity, NHS England
- Darren Atkins, Chief Technology Officer – Intelligent Automation, Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
- Scott Attreed, Applications Delivery Manager, Norfolk County Council
- David Cunliffe, Intelligent Automation Lead, Cumbria County Council
- Naz Juna, Local Government Lead, SS&C Blue Prism
- Dave More, Service Owner, Digital Robotic Automation Centre of Excellence, Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Iain O’Neil, Managing Partner, TPXimpact
- Ian Roddis, Digital Director, Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- Leonardo Tantari, Chief Digital Information Officer, Leeds City Council and NHS (Leeds) West Yorkshire Integrated Care Board
Read up on last year’s conference briefing paper here
Who should attend?
Suggested, but not limited to, Chief Digital & Data Officers, CIOs, Heads of IT, Assistant and Chief Executives, Members, Heads of Digital, Data and Digital Leaders, Data Leaders, Data Analysts, Heads of Transformation and Change, Customer Services, Finance, Strategy and Corporate Services, Departmental Service Heads/Senior Managers.
This event is free to attend for the public sector. Please register using your public sector email – registrations from personal email addresses may be rejected.
UKAuthority has full editorial control of this event thanks to support from our partners. By registering for this event you agree to the sharing of your name, organisation, job title and work email address with the UKAuthority editorial team and partner organisations supporting this event. If you do not wish this information to be shared, please let us know by emailing: [email protected]
Any issues with receiving your email confirmation or event joining link please contact: [email protected]