AI & Data4Good
Wednesday 18 October to Friday 20 October
Time: 11:00 - 12:30 each morning via Teams Live
Unlocking the power of data and AI in the public sector
The value of data is becoming embedded in the thinking of the public sector and this three day online conference will explore the continuing evolution of the use of data assets, the development of the skills and tools needed, the scope for innovation, and measures to build public trust in the proper use of personal information.
Last year over 180 digital decision makers and leaders from public sector organisations took part to provide a range of valuable insights into how to approach the evolution of public sector data. Read up on last year’s conference briefing paper here
- Dr Susheel Varma, Head of AI & Data Science, ICO
- Tom Smith, Chief Data Officer, Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities
- Oliver Janson, Business Intelligence Product Manager, National Trust
- Carl Dalby, Risk Specialist, Nuclear Decommissioning Authority
- Peter Jackson, Principal Research Analyst, Dorset Council
- Dawn Monaghan, Interim Director of IG Policy, Ethics and Head of Profession, NHSE
- Kate Hemstock, Principal Consultant: Data & Insight, Agilisys
- Jonathan Dowey, Head of Performance and Insight, Avon and Somerset Police
- Tom Day, Local Government Client Director, Hitachi Solutions
- Bradley Coupar, Smart Places Project Manager, Sutton Council
- Adrian Walker, T-Projects Manager, City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council
- Professor Andrew Wilson, chair in Forensic & Archaeological Sciences, University of Bradford
- Dr Sam Prodger, Head of Data Operations and Applications, RNLI
- Brhmie Balaram, Head of AI Research & Ethics, NHS AI Lab
- Jay Saggar, Programme Manager: Data, Loti
Next year's agenda is currently under construction - for information about speaker and partner opportunities, contact [email protected]
Who should attend?
Suggested, but not limited to, Chief Digital & Data Officers, CIOs, Heads of IT, Assistant and Chief Executives, Members, Heads of Digital, Data and Digital Leaders, Data Leaders, Data Analysts, Transformation and Change, Customer Insight, Finance, Strategy and Corporate Services, Departmental Service Heads/Senior Managers.
This event is free to attend for the public sector. Please register using your public sector email – registrations from personal email addresses may be rejected.
UKAuthority has full editorial control of this event thanks to support from our partners. By registering for this event you agree to the sharing of your name, organisation, job title and work email address with the UKAuthority editorial team and partner organisations supporting this event. If you do not wish this information to be shared, please let us know by emailing: [email protected]