With ever tightening purse strings and the need to drive down cost universally as highlighted in the Spring Budget, the opportunities available to radically transform public service using the latest 'commodity' technologies are proving attractive.
Microsoft will be demonstrating the brand new Dynamics365, highlighting evolution of the CRM to encompass - and integrate - ERP back office solutions, field and customer service, marketing and social media, plus integration of legacy systems.
The potential for deeper engagement between the citizen and public bodies will also be captured as part of a showcase featuring a healthcare integration project evolving from Kent County Council. With the NHS and the care services under increasing scrutiny and pressure, the session demonstrates how public services can be reimagined and delivered to the citizen through the latest bot technology and the internet of things. The session will highlight how this technology has the power to improve the quality of life for people wanting to be more independent, for longer, in their own homes - at the same time helping family members to manage and provide care whilst juggling their own lives.
Live demonstration sessions of Dynamics 365 will include:
- Predictive maintenance and field service with the Internet of Things
- Making citizen self-service the attractive option: knowledge management and intelligent interaction using bots to streamline case management and processes
- Collaboration across and between back office operations and organisations to deliver joined-up services
- Re-imagining health and care
Speakers at the events include:
- Transformation from the back office through to service delivery - Wokingham Borough Council
- Council as a Service: Enfield Council’s journey
- Virtual Fracture Clinic patient portal – Brighton & Sussex University Hospital
- Address data and its role in digital services and efficiency - Geoplace
- Working as one: transforming the digital experience - Microsoft
- Permitting as a platform - Natural Resource Wales
Both events will run from 09:30 and end with networking and a stadium tour at 16:00.
This event is free to attend for the public sector only and not open to commercial organisations. Register with a public sector email address to join us at UKAuthority Digital Transformation Wales & Scotland now by clicking on the link below for your preferred venue: