Cloud – public, private and hybrid – played a huge part in the public sector’s Covid response, as the sector quickly developed and launched services to support those most in need. But how will the sector continue its digital transformation journey with budgets set to tighten? Could cloud continue to offer a digital lifeline?
On the panel:
- Rob McNally, head of IT strategy and solutions, Leeds City Digital Partnership
- Martin Ferguson, policy and research director, Socitm
- Colonel MC Cornell, assistant head, Army Digital Services
- Steve Boardman, solution director, Rackspace Technology
- Helen Olsen Bedford, publisher, UKAuthority
UKAuthority in partnership with Rackspace Technology has written a series of briefing notes and a white paper which are currently available for download - just complete the form below