Shropshire County Council is inviting fellow Dynamics 365 users to join it in exploring how councils can share experience and developments on the platform, and help drive efficiency in the sector.
“The D365 Assets Workshop is an opportunity for public sector bodies who use Dynamics 365 to get the most out of the tool,” says Andrew Boxall, technology and communications service manager at Shropshire Council and SRO for its D365 implementation.
“Shropshire Council embarked on our D365 adoption with Hitachi Solutions in early 2018 and we want to share some of the lessons learnt and even the work. This is a genuine offer of help and support but more than that, this is an opportunity for some true country-wide collaboration, with the potential to develop Dynamics 365 by harnessing our combined assets, in terms of finances and people power.”
Hosted by Shropshire Council and supported by UKAuthority and Hitachi Solutions, this workshop aims to find ways of driving efficiency through collaboration and sharing of Microsoft Dynamics lessons and assets.
The session will be an opportunity to:
- Share experiences of working with Microsoft Dynamics (D365) and associated infrastructure and applications;
- Look for areas that can be shared, such as existing instances of D365 that satisfy another authorities requirements;
- Identify existing packages of work and integrations that could be shared;
- Discuss specialist staff or skills that might be available for short periods to support other authorities;
- Identify future plans for joint collaboration;
- Present opportunities to support NHS partners.
Register Here: D365 Assets Workshop - Tuesday 18 September 2018, Theatre Seven, Shrewsbury