Register below to join UKA Live at 11:00 on 17 September
As Covid-19 hit, IT and digital departments across the country pulled out the disaster recovery plan. But how many had planned for a mass shift to working from home?
The pandemic highlighted the fundamental, underpinning necessity of digital, data and connectivity for our public services. Has it also shifted the focus from ‘disaster recovery’ to ‘business continuity’? Does a new normal need new built-in resilience?
These questions will be among those for discussion at next week week's UKA Live, staged with Rackspace, on 'Do we need to rethink disaster recovery post-Covid?'.
On the panel:
- Colonel M C Cornell, Assistant Head - Information Application Services, British Army
- Carol Williams, Head of ICT and SIRO, Walsall Council / Chair of Socitm West Midlands Region
- Owen Powell, Chief Information Officer, Central & North West London NHS Foundation Trust
- Spencer Sutton, Solution Architect, Rackspace Technologies
- Helen Olsen Bedford, Publisher, UKAuthority
Book now to join us Live next Thursday!
UKAuthority has full editorial control of this event thanks to support from our partner, Rackspace. By registering for this event you agree to the sharing of your name, organisation, job title and work email address with the UKAuthority editorial team and partner organisation hosting this event. If you do not wish this information to be shared, please let us know directly by emailing: [email protected]