In the past 12 months, secure communication in public sector organisations has changed radically.
At the same time, 93% of commercial organisations experienced security incidents where email use has put sensitive data at risk and the ICO’s latest trends highlight misdirected emails as the number one cause of reported data breaches.
What are the key human related errors that are compounding email security risks? How do you recognise and mitigate human error and how do you implement intelligent email security that empowers the public sector front line?
On the panel:
- Geoff Connell, Director of IMT & Chief Digital Officer, Norfolk County Council
- Simon Clifford, Director of Digital and Data, Police ICT Company
- Carol Williams, Interim Director: Transformation and Digital, Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council
- Paul Withers, Data Protection Manager/Officer, Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council
- Jamie Davies, Public Sector, Egress Software Technologies
- Helen Olsen Bedford, Publisher, UKAuthority