From crime and fraud prevention to improving patient care and protecting the vulnerable the power of data and location intelligence can deliver truly transformational benefits.
In this webcast the panel explored how the use of geospatial data has been accelerated during the pandemic and how it can be used to improve public services
On the panel:
- Martin Dowler, Knowledge Manager, Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Richard Duffield, Head of Customer Insights, GeoPlace
- Ian Drury, Director, Ultranyx
- Tracy Lister, Strategic Geospatial Development and Support Manager, Walsall Council
- Helen Olsen Bedford, Publisher, UKAuthority