Building end-to-end digital processes is a key challenge for local public services. Budgets are tight, demand for services seemingly ever rising, and we still face a host of legacy systems across the sector.
How do we create efficient, end-to-end user journeys underpinned with intelligent workflow and digital integration? In this webcast, the panel discussed how to take a technology agnostic approach to transformation.
If you are experiencing difficulties playing the video click here to watch it
On the panel:
- Dan Smith, Head of Operations at Circle Integrated Care
- Liam McLaughlin, CIO at West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust
- Gareth Handley, Head of Product Development at NDL Software
- Andy Adam, Senior IT Officer at Moray Council
- Helen Olsen Bedford, Publisher at UKAuthority
In partnership with NDL Software: