Work with us
UKAuthority explores and showcases best practice and innovation in the use of technology, digital and data for the delivery of modern public services that meet both the needs of the public sector and the citizens they serve
We aim to keep our audience of public sector decision makers, policy makers and influencers up to date with the latest news and help share information about innovation, success and best practice.
We engage with our 38k community via our UKAuthority.com news service, daily alerts and weekly newsletters. We host events, debates and thought leadership discussions both in person and via webcast. Average engagement activity includes:
- 61,000+ visitors per month reading on average 10 pages each
- 346,000 average web page views per month
- 5,000 daily news alert subscribers
- 21,000 weekly newsletter subscribers
- 8m+ social media reach on LinkedIn and Twitter
We also provide integrated digital marketing services and engagement channels to enable key sector suppliers to engage with our audience of over thirty eight thousand across central and local government, police, fire, health, housing, ancillary services and further education.
For more information you can request the latest services and events ratecard here
Our focus on a specific key topic in the news and feature a technology supplier, their customers and sector thought leaders for an in-depth live discussion on the issue in hand, the pain points the sector faces in dealing with this, whilst exploring strategies and technologies that can surmount them. The aim is to showcase success and to share the learnings with the wider sector.
Our flagship events
All events in 2020 are in a virtual format until such time as a Covid vaccine is widely available - dates (and venues) for 2021 will therefore be confirmed as the situation unfolds.
2020 - virtual
- Cyber4Good - 30th September & 1 October
- Data4Good - 14, 15 & 16 October
- AI & Bots4good - 25, 26 & 27 November
2021 - format TBC
- Public Sector Sustainable Technology - February
- Powering Digital Public Services - March
- Digital Health & Social Care - May
- Smart Places & Cities - June
- Cyber4Good & Public Service Delivery - September
- Data4Good & Innovation - October
- AI & Bots4Good - An Augmented Public Sector? - November
For more information visit our Events page.