UKA Live: Is it time to rethink Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery?
Thursday 17 September 2020
One hour UKAuthority Live Webcast running from 11:00 to 12:00
- Colonel M C Cornell, Assistant Head - Information Application Services, British Army
- Carol Williams, Head of ICT and SIRO, Walsall Council
- Owen Powell, Chief Information Officer, Central & North West London NHS Foundation Trust
- Spencer Sutton, Solution Architect, Rackspace Technologies
- Helen Olsen Bedford, Publisher, UKAuthority
As Covid hit, IT and Digital departments across the country pulled out the Disaster Recovery plan – but how many had planned for a mass shift to working from home? Were those already well down the road on the cloud journey at an advantage?
This pandemic has highlighted the fundamental, underpinning necessity of digital, data and connectivity for our public services. Has it also shifted the focus from ‘Disaster Recovery’ to planning for ‘Business Continuity’? Does a new normal have built in resilience?
Programme supported by
Be part of the conversation - join us live on 17th September 2020!
UKAuthority has full editorial control of this event thanks to support from our partner, Rackspace. By registering for this event you agree to the sharing of your name, organisation, job title and work email address with the UKAuthority editorial team and partner organisation hosting this event. If you do not wish this information to be shared, please let us know directly by emailing: [email protected]