Resilience & Cyber4Good 2021
Wednesday 15 September 2021 to Friday 17 September 2021
Digital, data and technology underpin our public services - how do we ensure continuity and keep them safe from cyber attack?
The cyber security stakes have been rising since long before the start of the Covid pandemic in 2020. But the pandemic has highlighted just how much we rely on technology to keep our public services running. Over the last eighteen months the cyber attackers have targeted the sector and its valuable citizen and patient information ruthlessly during - universities, councils, hospitals and central government have all been under the cyber cosh. So how can we keep one step ahead?
11:00 to 12:30 - Wednesday 15th September
- Kevin L, Head of Cyber Security Communications, DCMS
- Emma Velle, Cybersecurity Specialist for NHS and Local Government, Cisco
- Cliff Dean, CIO – Shared Services, North Kesteven and West Lindsey councils
- Geoff Connell, Director of IMT & Chief Digital Officer, Norfolk County Council
11:00 to 12:30 - Thursday 16th September
- Paul Barnes, Head of Operations and Engagement - Cybersecurity, NHSX
- Kevin Mortimer, Head of Operations, University of Reading
- Gregor Davidson, Cyber Specialist, Nutanix
- Alison Hughes, Assistant Director ICT, Digital and Customer, Liverpool City Council
11:00 to 12:30 - Friday 17th September
- Andrew Gould, Detective Chief Superintendent, National Cybercrime Programme Lead, National Police Chiefs’ Council
- Danny Dresner, Professor of Cyber Security, University of Manchester
- Emily Mayhew, Policy and Engagement Lead, Local Digital Cyber - MHCLG
- Elizabeth Giugno, Head of Category - Cyber Security, Crown Commercial Service
Who should attend?
This event is free to attend for the public sector and will be CPD accredited.
All those involved in harnessing data and digital technologies in the response to COVID-19. Including, but not limited to, NHS and Local Authority Chief Information Officers, Chief Digital Officers, Heads of IT, Heads of and Leads for Social Care, Assistant and Chief Executives, Members, Heads / Leaders in Digital and Data, Heads of Customer Services, Transformation or Change, Care Providers and Care Managers
Please register using your public sector email. Please note that registrations from personal email addresses may be rejected.
UKAuthority has full editorial control of this event thanks to support from our partners. By registering for this event you agree to the sharing of your name, organisation, job title and work email address with the UKAuthority editorial team and partner organisations hosting this event. If you do not wish this information to be shared, please let us know direct by emailing: [email protected]
Image from iStock: sdecoret & porcorex