Integrating Digital Health & Care
Wednesday 10 May to Friday 12 May
Time: 11:00-12:30 each morning via Teams Live
Harnessing digital data and technology to deliver integrated care
The UK has an opportunity to build on the digital acceleration seen during covid and harness digital, data and technology (DDaT) to innovate and integrate health and care across place.
As integrated care systems develop across the country innovations such as apps for mental health support and online consultations, development of virtual wards and use of AI and automation to expedite care pathways show the real potential. But how do we cut through the legacy systems challenge and the complexity of care delivery from home to hospital and home again? How do we ensure that health and social care staff have rapid access to the digital tools and information they need to deliver the best possible care?
- Dr Alec Price-Forbes, Consultant Rheumatologist, University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust, and Chief Clinical Information Officer, Coventry and Warwickshire Health and Care Partnership ICS
- Craig Hughes, Head of Data, Stockport Council
- Diane Buddery, Senior Adviser, Partners in Care and Health, Local Government Association
- Eddie Olla, Chief Digital Officer, NHS Warwickshire and Coventry ICB
- Gary McAllister, Chief Technology Officer, One London – NHS London
- Jonathan Cameron, Deputy Director, Digital Health and Care, The Scottish Government
- Dr Margaret Whoriskey MBE, Head of Technology Enabled Care and Digital Healthcare Innovation, The Scottish Government
- Rosemary Kay, Project Director, Liverpool 5G Create
- Sam Bassett, Digital Care and Innovation Lead, Suffolk County Council
- Sam Hall, Director of Primary Community and Mental Health Digital Services, Digital Health and Care Wales
- Sarah Rank, Assistant Director - Business and Technology (Adult Social Services), Norfolk County Council
For information about speaker and partner opportunities, contact [email protected]
Who should attend?
Suggested, but not limited to all those involved in harnessing data and digital technologies in the health, care and voluntary sectors, including, but not limited to, NHS and Local Authority Chief Information Officers, Heads of IT, Heads of and Leads for Social Care, Assistant and Chief Executives, Members, Heads / Leaders in Digital and Data, Heads of Customer Services, Transformation or Change, Care Providers and Care Managers.
This event is free to attend for the public sector. Please register using your public sector email – registrations from personal email addresses may be rejected.
UKAuthority has full editorial control of this event thanks to support from our partners. By registering for this event you agree to the sharing of your name, organisation, job title and work email address with the UKAuthority editorial team and partner organisations supporting this event. If you do not wish this information to be shared, please let us know by emailing: [email protected]