How Green is our Digital?
Monday 24 February 2020
The Microsoft Reactor - 70 Wilson Street, London, England, EC2A 2DB
Technology and sustainability - working together for a carbon neutral tomorrow
Join UKAuthority at the Microsoft Reactor in London for a day exploring how public services can harness technology to both reduce the carbon footprint of their organisation and the services they deliver, and improve the environment for our communities.
This event is for the UK public sector only
Hosted by Microsoft we will discuss the results of our UKAuthority survey across local government about the use of technology as a tool for sustainability. We will hear from expert speakers and those delivering ground breaking innovation, before working together to identify an action plan: what steps can we take today to reduce the carbon footprint of our technology and use technology to reduce the organisation's carbon footprint - and what can we do to accelerate this action into the future?
- Mattie Yeta, Government Sustainability ICT Lead, Defra
- Anna Bright, Chief Executive, Sustainability West Midlands
- Dan Clarke, Smart Cambridge Programme Manager, Connecting Cambridgeshire
- Chris Perkins, General Manager Public Sector, Microsoft UK
- Ellen Wilson, Sustainability lead for local and regional government, Microsoft UK
- Jean-Marc Jefferson, Business Advisor, n2s
- Mark Reynolds, Founder, Hable
- Helen Olsen Bedford, Publisher and Research Director, UKAuthority
Who should attend?
Assistant and chief executives, members, digital leaders, chief information officers, heads of IT, heads of customer services, transformation or change, heads of finance and HR, departmental service heads, senior managers from across the organisation
UKAuthority has full editorial control of this event thanks to support from our partner, Microsoft. By registering for this event you agree to the sharing of your name, organisation, job title and email address with the UKAuthority editorial team and partner organisation hosting this event. If you do not wish this information to be shared, please let us know by emailing: email@example.com
If you are taking public transport the nearest underground stations are Liverpool Street, Moorgate, and Old Street.Nearest vehicle parking located at Finsbury Square, London EC2A 1AD.