Cyber fight back
Friday 26 February 2021
Sharing the learning from cyber attacks
- Rob Miller, Strategic Director Customer and Workplace, London Borough of Hackney
- Geoff Connell, Director of IMT & Chief Digital Officer, Norfolk County Council & Socitm spokesperson on Cybersecurity
- Peter W, Chief Technology Officer, National Cyber Security Centre
- Emma Velle, Cybersecurity Specialist NHS & Local Government, Cisco
- Helen Olsen Bedford, Publisher, UKAuthority
The public sector has been rocked with a string of cyber attacks both before – and, appallingly – during the pandemic. These attacks can be so targeted and so subtle that even the best defences can be breached. But the sector is working hard to share the learnings across organisations as part of the fight back – warn one, warn all.
THIS EVENT IS FOR THE PUBLIC SECTOR ONLY
Please register using your public sector email. Please note that registrations from personal or commercial email addresses will be rejected.
Who should attend?
Suggested, but not limited to, Chief Information Officers, Heads of IT, Assistant and Chief Executives, Members, Heads of Digital and Digital Leaders, Heads of Customer Services, Heads of Transformation or Change, Heads of Customer Insight, Heads of Finance, Heads of Strategy, Corporate Services Leads, Departmental Service Heads/Senior Managers, Data Scientists, Statisticians, Data Analysts, Business Analysts.
UKAuthority has full editorial control of this event thanks to support from our partners. By registering for this event you agree to the sharing of your name, organisation, job title and work email address with the UKAuthority editorial team and partner organisations hosting this event. If you do not wish this information to be shared, please let us know by emailing: [email protected]
UKA Live with