Challenges and opportunities ahead
Friday 18 June
The next challenges and opportunities in the public sector’s digital transformation came under the spotlight in a recent UKA Live.
From impending budget restraints and the ever increasing pressure to deliver more for less to how can we meet the urgent need to address sustainability, our panel discussed what might lie ahead...
On the panel:
- Dylan Roberts, Chief Digital & Information Officer, York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Bobby Mulheir, Assistant Director Customer Experience, Digital & ICT, Bracknell Forest Borough Council
- Geoff Connell, Director of IMT & Chief Digital Officer, Norfolk County Council
- Ian Bell, Chief Executive, Police Digital Service
- Andrew Puddephatt, Director - UK Public Sector, Nutanix
- Helen Olsen Bedford, Publisher, UKAuthority
UKAuthority in partnership with Nutanix has recently published a briefing paper on the new demands in public sector digital transformation. To read more and download click here