Bolstering COVID-19 response with low-code
Friday 06 November 2020
One hour UKAuthority Live Webcast running from 11:00 to 12:00
Accelerating digital transformation through the pandemic
Join us on UKA Live to hear how the public sector is harnessing mobile apps and eForms to provide patient-centric care and vital citizen services in a rapidly changing environment. Learn from our panellists how having the right solutions in place has enabled them to respond quickly and support communities in safely accessing much needed help throughout health and care. What have they learnt from this experience and what can be carried forward towards our 'new normal'?
- Marc Hadwin, Head of Digital Services, University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust
- Samantha Tilley, ICT Service & Digital Programmes Manager, Wigan Council
- Simon Parton, Head of ICT Systems & Applications Services, The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust
- Owen David, ICT Programme Delivery Manager, Warwickshire County Council
- Charlotte Todd, Business Manager, NDL Software
- Helen Olsen Bedford, Publisher, UKAuthority
Programme in partnership with
Be part of the conversation - join us for UKA Live on 6th November 2020!
UKAuthority has full editorial control of this event thanks to support from our partner, NDL. By registering for this event you agree to the sharing of your name, organisation, job title and work email address with the UKAuthority editorial team and partner organisation hosting this event. If you do not wish this information to be shared, please let us know directly by emailing: [email protected]