Is now the time to harness intelligent automation in local public services?
As the sector responds to inevitable rising service demand and changing citizen needs post-Covid, intelligent automation offers an opportunity to take away routine and repetitive tasks from valuable staff whose skills can make so much difference on the front line.
Catch up with what our UKA Live expert panel had to say:
On the panel:
- Geoff Connell, Director of IMT & Chief Digital Officer, Norfolk County Council
- Gus Niven, Intelligent Automation Manager, The City of Edinburgh Council
- Robbyne Clinton, Digital Operations Manager, Futures Housing
- Richard Boddington, Head of Local Government & Housing at Blue Prism Cloud
- Helen Olsen Bedford, UKAuthority (host)
For further information on any of the issues discussed in this webinar and details of how Blue Prism Cloud can help the public sector harness intelligent automation, please REQUEST CONTACT