Virtual reality (VR) immersive technologies are increasingly entering our daily lives - with 171 million active users worldwide and 77% of millennials willing to use the technology.
This episode of Perspectives Live* from Civica explored their potential with public sector leaders and innovators to discover if immersive technologies can make an impact and enhance services.
Part One - Speakers:
- Angela Eagers, Research Director Emerging Technologies, TechMarketView
- Tony Colson, Director of IT, Sense
- Gavin Smart, CEO, Chartered Institute of Housing
Part Two - Panel discussion:
- Liz O’Driscoll, Head of Innovation, Civica
- Ben Edmonds, IT Programme & Business Change Manager, London Legacy Development Corporation
- Hugh Sullivan, CEO, Immersity
- Kevin O’Malley, Innovation Lead/ SBRI Lead, InnovateUK
- Helen Olsen Bedford, UKAuthority (Chair)
Are immersive technologies more suited to Hollywood and the gaming sector? Or can they enhance service delivery? Download your free copy of Perspectives volume 1 as we explore the impact and opportunities for public services.