Is it time to unleash the data held in systems - old and new - to deliver informed decisions at the time and place of need?
Covid has powerfully demonstrated the necessity of digital and data to operate and deliver our health and public services - as well as highlighting the need to share vital data between traditional public sector silos in the best interests of the citizens and patients we serve and care for. What can we take forward from this to our new normal? Catch up with the discussion:
On the panel:
- Andrew Boxall, Head of ICT, Shropshire County Council
- Sam Smith, Socitm President, Strategic IT lead for Cambridgeshire county and Peterborough city councils, Head of IT & Digital for 3C ICT
- Mark Gannon, Director of Business Change and Information Solutions, Sheffield City Council
- Andrew Puddephatt, Director UK Public Sector, Nutanix
- Helen Olsen Bedford, Publisher, UKAuthority
For more information on Nutanix visit https://www.nutanix.com/uk/public-sector or contact Andrew Puddephatt and the team HERE
A series of virtual round tables and this UKA Live discussion fed into UKAuthority's latest report, in partnership with Nutanix, exploring the impact of Covid on data sharing across health and care: 'A digital silver lining on the Covid-19 cloud'. To read more download the report.