When the Covid-19 pandemic hit, how did the public sector respond to the challenge of enabling socially distanced or home working? How do you manage the complexity that is public sector services and technology in a pandemic?
Catch up with what our UKA Live expert panel had to say:
On the panel:
- Kurt Frary, deputy director of information management & technology, Norfolk County Council and chair of Socitm East
- Amit Patel, director of technology design & engineering, British Heart Foundation
- Owen Powell, ICT director, Central and North West London (CNWL) NHS Trust
- Rhys Sharp, public sector solutions director, Rackspace
- Helen Olsen Bedford, publisher, UKAuthority
UKAuthority and Rackspace have worked together on a new report, Managing Digital Complexity in a crisis, that explores further some of the themes in this webcast. You can register to receive the report below.
You can also download a pdf here of the UKAuthority and Rackspace report from earlier this year 'Smart Sourcing Insight'