The public sector has accelerated digital transformation through the Covid-19 pandemic - some harnessing mobile apps and e-forms to provide patient-centric care and vital citizen services.
How did having the right solutions in place enable them to respond quickly and support communities? What lessons can be carried forward in the 'new normal'?
On the panel:
- Marc Hadwin, Head of Digital Services, University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust
- Samantha Tilley, ICT Service & Digital Programmes Manager, Wigan Council
- Simon Parton, Head of ICT Systems & Applications Services, The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust
- Owen David, ICT Programme Delivery Manager, Warwickshire County Council
- Charlotte Todd, Business Manager, NDL Software
- Helen Olsen Bedford, Publisher, UKAuthority