UKA Community Database
32,540 decision makers and influencers across central and local government, police, fire, health and ancillary services.
- Editorial, research and engagement database is constantly updated and fine-tuned in response to organisational and policy changes.
- At any point in time it comprises 100% coverage of major central government, local government, health, fire & rescue, police and major/ex-council housing organisations.
- Data is coded and classified by UKAuthority researchers to reflect organisational type, geography, and individual job function and role.
Data is coded and classified by UKAuthority researchers to reflect organisational type, geography, and individual job function and role. A full data breakdown is available on request, however, contacts are categorised:
Into four major categories of decision maker/influencer:
- 24% Technocrat Decision Makers
- 22% Non-technical Decision Makers
- 41% Users & Influencers
- 13% Finance & Procurement
Within three main seniority levels:
Level 1: chief executives and deputies/assistant chief execs; chief operating officers; directors of finance; directors; assistant/deputy directors in central government; chief constables/fire officers; councillors/chairs and vice-chairs / members; all heads of IT.
Level 2: assistant/deputy directors (except central govt); 'heads of'; managers.
Level 3: team leaders, officers and other users.
Providing comprehensive coverage across the entire public sector:
|Sector||Individuals Named||Coverage of sector organisations|
|Local Authority:||21,353||100% of 433 organisations|
|Central Government:||3,470||100% of 323 organisations|
|Health:||5,150||100% of 546 organisations|
|Police:||879||100% of 44 organisations|
|HM Prisons/Probation:||143||100% of 163 organisations|
|Fire & Rescue:||554||100% of 51 organisations|
|Housing Associations||991||100% of largest 265sector organisations|
UKAuthority Audience Statistics
|Month||Unique visitors||Unique visitors||Number of visits||Number of visits||Pages read||Pages read|
|Increase 13 to 14||82%||90%||505%|