|Web collaboration, virtual meetings and e-learning|
ITU Live is brought to you by Adobe® Connect™.
To view the interview Flash® Player version 8 or higher is required.
Tuesday 19th April 2011
The new era of virtual working - web collaboration, virtual meetings and e-learning.
"What are the trends driving the increased focus on web collaboration? Is cost or experience the key driver? How does technology address the issues being experienced. What benefits can be gained from virtualising training as an example?"
On the panel:
- Trevor Drawwater, Manager Excellence Global Learning Support at Jaguar Land Rover Academy
- Mike Greig, Program Manager at Middlesbrough College
- Matt Wicks, Managing Director, The Virtual Forge
- Arun Anantharaman, VP & GM Adobe Connect at Adobe Systems
- Helen Olsen, Managing Editor, IT in Use Magazine