UKAuthority Live is our regular live, interactive debate held in front of a virtual audience of between 40 and 100. On-demand recordings are available for the wider UKAuthority audience to view at their convenience.
Live viewers have the opportunity to submit questions to the hand-picked panel and are asked to vote in polls during the programme in order to feed their views in to the debate.
UKAuthority Live is researched and presented by UKAuthority managing editor, Helen Olsen. It focuses on the key issues of the day, aiming to bring the key policy makers and thought leaders to the table.
|Recent UKAuthority Live programmes
|New coalition, new policies, new cuts
|Government websites, budget cuts and public services
|Customer Experience Management and the Citizen
|Cloud, Procurement and Utility Computing in the Public Sector
|Online Citizen and Business Services
|Tackling ID and Authentication for Online Services
|Delivering and Designing Intuitive Online Services for use by all
|Simplifying service transactions & business processes
|Collaborating for the Future - Joined up Thinking & Joined up Working
|Skunkworks: How can it help you?
|Open Standards and the Future of Public Sector ICT
|Shared Services and the Public Sector
|Unifying the Digital Citizen Experience
- Bill McCluggage, deputy government CIO and director of ICT strategy and policy, Cabinet Office
- Mark O'Neill, head of ICT innovation, Cabinet Office
- Stuart Hill, VP BT Global Services, London 2012 Delivery Programme
- Nicky Ward, head of travel advice at Transport for London
- Geoff Connell, CIO of Newham and Havering
- Mike Brook, manager for architecture of Online Business Education, HMRC
- Ron Rogowski, Forrester VP and principal analyst
- Paul Annett, design lead for the UK Government Digital Service
- Paul Taylor, director of change and communities, Tunbridge Wells Borough Council
- Ian Gates, divisional director, Capita Software Services
- Mark Brett, policy and programme manager, Socitm
- Alan Banks, managing director, Adobe Northern Europe
- David Wilde, CIO, Westminster City Council
- Gilles Polin, European head of government solutions, Adobe
- Glyn Evans, Socitm president and corporate director of Business Change, Birmingham City Council
- Peter Bole, director of ICT, Kent County Council
- Graham Walker, government director for UK Digital Champion (Martha Lane Fox)
- Dr Lorna Peters, Connect Digitally, Department for Education and Hertfordshire
- Dominic Cain, head of client services, LB Southwark
- Guy Ker, publishing director, Directgov
- Liam Maxwell, councillor, Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
UKAuthority Live: Timely, trusted and informed - debating the key issues with policy setters and thought leaders in public sector ICT.